Published on November 19th, 2015 | by Ballaghaderreen & District0
Tourism Training for Ballaghaderreen Lakes & Legends
Tourism Development Opportunities for Lake and Legend Co Operative
Two half day training will take place on Monday 23rd November and Wednesday 2nd December 2015 from 10.00 am to 1pm in the Community Resource Centre Ballaghaderreen.
This training will explore the creation of Lake and Legends tourism.
- How is was created
- Who was involved
- What has been achieved to date?
- What do us as a community want to achieve.
- What is our desired end result?
- Who is our customer?
- What resources are available locally?
- Who can provide support locally, regionally, nationally?
Audit of Heritage/Cultural:
- What have we got locally and how can we use it to promote tourism?
- How do we develop the cooperative.,
- Who can become a member
This training is aimed at
- Local community groups,
- Hospitality sector,
- Angling clubs, Golf club
- Local businesses